Wednesday 6 January 2016

{Top 10} Romantic Valentine Day Quotes 2016, Valentine Day Wishes 2016, Valentine Day SMS 2016, Valentine Day Cards 2016, Valentine Day Gifts 2016, Valentine Day Messages 2016

Feb 14, we are going to celebrate our love and faith with the people we do care most. It is the tradition since long time which was  started in USA on their marriages. Now, on valentine day is this much popular that everybody on the earth share his/her words to their loving ones.

Here we help you to share your wishes in more effective way. We are sharing with you the top ten valentine day quotes 2016, Valentine Day Wishes 2016, Valentine Day SMS 2016, Valentine Day Cards 2016, Valentine Day Gifts 2016, Valentine Day Messages 2016. So why wait, share you love in unique way with latest valantine days quotes of 2016.

A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.
A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.

As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good
day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.

Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.

Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.

Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!

Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.

Every moment I am not without you, my tears fill the ocean blue…By mine, my love, forever.

Every time I see you, I feel a little flame in my heart, that lights up, because… I LOVE YOU!

You are a haven for my heart, a refuge for my soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment